Makes 6-8 pancakes
- 1 cup oat flour sifted
- 2 tbsp of Greek yoghurt
- 1/4th cup of dark romance tea, brewed
- 1/4th cup of semi- skimmed or any milk of your choice
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp raw honey or sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 egg
- Handful of crushed and mixed nuts and cocoa nibs
- In bowl, whisk the egg, Greek yogurt, vanilla bean paste, honey.
- Add the milk and dark romance tea to the egg mixture and whisk until everything is well in cooperated.
- Mix oat flour and baking powder; add the wet ingredients to the dry and beat for 2 min until it creates a smooth batter.
- Heat up a pancake pan and add 1 tbsp of batter at a time and make the pancakes; flip them when the edges are bubbling.
- Serve with nuts and cocoa nibs
- Enjoy with a cup of dark romance tea on the side !
More on Nisha’s website – www.healthysutra.com